Saturday, 27 July 2013

One of my favourite pics

Tonight I sat up while my children are yelling at the football on television. It's time for some me time.  I have been blog surfing and have tried some different techniques in this layout. The photo has a vintage filter on it so I have tried to blend in the papers and embellishments.
I see my daughter's youthfulness in this photo her smile and eye make me happy.


I have used a pale green card and a selection of kaiser craft papers. I stencilled this with chicken wire pattern then sprayed it with dylusions spray mist. I have used clear glaze to randomly cover chicken wire stencil pattern. I have used a tag punch because of the resemblance it hand to the hexagon chicken wire pattern. The butterfly is a stamp I cut out and mounted. I have distressed stained the background as well as using a brown felt tip marker.


No comments:

Post a Comment