Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Welcome to my blog.......

Today I enter the world of blogging to share my experiences and loves with the world.

I have to confess I am a little obsessed over scrapbooking you can just ask everyone I know. My name is Melanie Parnell and if there was 'scrapbookers anonymous' I definitely should be joining.
My main hobby is scrapbooking. I have a love for it like nothing else in my life because creating on paper lets me savour the moments that pop up in my little journey called life.

I am a wife to a supportive husband, a mum to four young children three boys 9,7,6 and a little girl who is nearly 5. I work part time outside the home, I work full time inside the home and the rest of the time I forgo my sleep for scrapbooking.

My scrapbooking traditions could involve a playlist of my favourite tunes, a cup of camomile tea and a large square table covered with everything scrapbooking. Time seems to slow when I scrapbook and I could even be known to be awake in the early hours of the morning finishing off my creations.

Whether I leave home to scrapbook with friends, get creative at a store or on my very own kitchen table I know one thing I am creating memories for those I adore, what more could I want?

This blog will be dedicated to sharing my creations on paper with you. Please leave comments and ask questions I would be only happy to reply.

Thank you for dropping by.....Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment