Friday, 30 August 2013

Scrap the Boys- my first challenge

Time to get back to my blog. I had completed this layout quite some time ago but never posted it.
Twine
Chipboard
Monochromatic

I used my favourite colour green and tried to blend in the the sepia colours of the photo and used a range of embellishments. I used netting for the beach theme and a whole range of scraps in green. I have used brown ink and stencils on the background. The photo was taken in Forster at a deserted beach on an overcast day. It was a great time just for the family. I remember times like this with the four men in my life.





3 comments:

  1. Great LO and thanks for playing along at Scrap the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, Melanie! Loving those greens...great colour choice!
    Thanks for playing along at STB! :)

    ReplyDelete